Health, wellness, and happiness are very important, especially for us, coffee lovers.
The smell of freshly brewed coffee first thing in the morning has a way of making even the most tired individual feel more awake and alert. The taste of a rich, full-bodied brew can be enough to get anyone’s day off to the right start. Unfortunately, not all cups of coffee are created equal. Many popular blends are filled with artificial sweeteners, preservatives, and other additives that are not only unnecessary but also harmful to our health. Thankfully, there are plenty of ways to drink healthy and tasty coffee. This is why so many people have turned to drink our coffee. Even if it is single origin or blended, Insomnia Coffee.
What exactly makes coffee healthy?
Coffee contains a plethora of antioxidants and minerals that make it incredibly healthy. It also contains caffeine, a stimulant that is in many of the healthiest beverages. Coffee also has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help people with conditions like arthritis or psoriasis. Beyond antioxidants and minerals, coffee also has vitamins that can help keep you healthy, like B vitamins and vitamin C. Coffee also has health benefits for your liver and brain. You probably knew that coffee was good for you, but did you know just how good?
The benefits of coffee on your health
Coffee is recognized thanks to its properties on the whole body. It contains numerous nutrients, including vitamins from the B complex, magnesium, potassium and various antioxidants. Some experts believe that the substances contained in coffee reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes, liver cancer or Parkinson's disease.
- One of the most important thing is coffee's anti-anxiety properties, which are well known. In 2011, studies conducted at Harvard revealed the fact that people who serve a coffee daily have 20% less chance of suffering from depression.
- Studies have shown that people who regularly consume coffee have a 23-50% lower risk of developing diabetes.
- Italian researchers have discovered that coffee lovers have a 40% lower risk of developing liver cancer. But the benefits of this drink don't stop here.
Amazing statistics about coffee
Have you ever thought about how much coffee you consume in a day and how coffee consumption affects your health? Discover some interesting statistics about coffee.
- Worldwide, it is estimated that $40 billion is consumed for buying coffee.
- Coffee lovers have a much lower risk of developing various diseases, such as diabetes or Parkinson's.
- Coffee consumption increases by 25% once the age of 20 is reached.
- People over the age of 60 drink the largest amount of coffee, and 68% of them use to consume this drink daily.
- 37% of children aged 13-18 consume coffee.
- 54% of the population drinks coffee every day.
What are the best coffee cups and mugs?The way coffee is served is very important, which means that coffee must be consumed from mugs or cups of superior quality.
It is difficult to determine which is the most suitable material from which to serve the delicious drink. Each type has both advantages and disadvantages, especially when it comes to protecting the environment. Even if it is for personal or professional consumption, make sure you understand the impact on nature, before purchasing a certain type of mug.
From which container do you choose to drink your coffee?
- Paper coffee containers: they are impossible to recycle and are produced by cutting down millions of trees.
- Polystyrene coffee cup: it is considered to be carcinogenic, and the decomposition process takes 500 years.
- Plastic coffee cup: cannot be used for liquids whose temperature is very high. However, it can be recycled, which is a real advantage for the environment.
- The glass cup for coffee: it is eco-friendly, and you will not feel that plastic taste when consuming the drink.
- Metal coffee cup with double walls: keeps the coffee at the optimal temperature, which means you can take it with you wherever you go, including on trips.
- Porcelain coffee cup: Although it keeps the coffee warm and does not influence its aroma, it can prove to be quite fragile.
All this being said, all you have to do is enjoy your favourite coffee-based drink and indulge your taste buds every morning. Black, with milk or with extra caramel topping, regardless of your culinary preferences, you will find the perfect assortment here, on our website.